Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Breakfast's Served

Welcome to The Kitchen Table 

The Kitchen Table has always served as a place of conversation. It's the place where everyone got together and has been the heart of my apartments and homes. We eat there, we work there, and more importantly we talk there. It's unlikely that most of what I'm bringing to this table will be of interest to you unless you already know me- and even then that may be up for debate. 


By being located in a place of comfort, the Kitchen Table is a place where unconventional straight up talk occurs. Provocative at times, and a little rough around the edges, our diverse material caters to thousands each day ranging from music to comedy, relationship discussions, news, sports, and general pop-culture.  


The reason I decided to start setting this table is because I didn't want to forget the meals and conversations that I've had. It has and will continue to be a place where we can let loose and express what is on our minds free of judgment. Unfortunately there are some people who don't have the opportunity to express their opinions on certain matters so I hope this can serve as a place where those individuals can turn to articulate their outlooks.  So, grab a cup of coffee, the newspaper, or just call your friends to head on over. Come in and take a seat around the table. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment