Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Music Find: Don't Worry, I'm Yours [Remastered]


I happened to stumble upon this particular mashup while sitting outside enjoying a Bud Light Lime and a bowl of Mary Jane. For a second I closed my eyes and put myself in my car cruising up the coast, or laying on the beach. The seventy-degree weather sure helped put me in the right state of mind, and listening to this song just added to that. This is the perfect song to sit back and relax and with over one million plays and a hundred thousand downloads the numbers speak to themselves with how excellent this track is.


DJ Dain does an awesome job at mixing up three unwinding songs including Bobby McFerrin's Don't Worry, Be Happy, Jason Mraz's I'm Yours, and my all time favorite Israel K's Somewhere Over the Rainbow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment